Just for You HBL team follows global trends in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The latest anti-aging technique - Collagen induction therapy.
Applying dermaroller and peptides against aging.
Collagen induction therapy is an aesthetic medical procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles (microneedling the skin). The procedure involves a specialized device called dermaroller. This gives you two effects:
To perform the procedure we use DTS Genosys Dermaroller that has a metal disk in which are incorporated 540 needles of different lengths (0,5 - 1,0 - 1,5 mm). Cross – section of needles has a shape of diamond. They are sharp and made of surgical steel.
DTS Dermaroller is a medical device labeled MEDICAL CE 120, sterilized by gamma rays, certified CE and ISO standard 111372.
The procedure is performed by certified and licensed medical doctor Dr. Maria Boskovic.
During the treatment when we perform puncturing the skin, we apply peptides on the skin or other active substances that are part of the Genosys ampoules (sterile, no parabens, artificial colors and fragrances).
The basis of these ampoules is:
1. Sh-polypeptide-7 is recombinant protein having a similar structure and function like human growth hormone.
2. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1- stimulates proliferation of stem cells, promotes collagen, initiates synthesis of glycosaminoglycan, increases skin elasticity and firmness, strengthens connective tissue, optimizes healing after skin injury procedures..
3. Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12- stimulates fibroblast proliferation, improves flexibility, strengthens skin defense mechanism, improves the appearance of wrinkles.
4. Botanical Stem cell extracts
Vitis Vinifera (grape) Callus Culture Extract has the effect of resveratrol found in grapes.
Rosa Damascena Callus Culture Extract
5. Soymilk fermented extract (proteins, lecithin, amino acids, isoflavone, GABA). Antibacterial and anti – inflammatory effect
There are no contraindications for ampoules without Dermaroller.