Just for You, HBL team follows global trends in the field of aesthetic medicine.
The latest anti-aging technique – Collagen induction therapy.
Applying dermaroller and peptides against aging.
Indications for use:
Scars of other etiology
Hyperpigmentation and uneven complexion
Circles, brown spots, bags under your eyes
Collagen induction therapy is an aesthetic medical procedure that involves repeatedly puncturing the skin with tiny, sterile needles (microneedling the skin). The procedure involves a specialized device called dermaroller. This gives you two effects:
– Microneedling the skin to induce endogenous production of cutaneous collagen.
– This technique creates a large number of microchannels that allow better penetration of active substances through the dermis (vitamins, amino acids, peptides …) that triggers the metabolic reactions and stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers.
To perform the procedure, we use DTS Genosys Dermaroller that has a metal disk in which are incorporated 540 needles of different lengths (0,5 – 1,0 – 1,5 mm). Cross – section of needles has a shape of diamond. They are sharp and made of surgical steel.
DTS Dermaroller is a medical device labeled MEDICAL CE 120, sterilized by gamma rays, certified CE and ISO standard 111372.
The procedure is performed by certified and licensed medical doctor Dr. Maria Boskovic.
During the treatment when we perform puncturing the skin, we apply peptides on the skin or other active substances that are part of the Genosys ampoules (sterile, no parabens, artificial colors and fragrances).
The basis of these ampoules is:
1. Sh-polypeptide-7 is recombinant protein having a similar structure and function like human growth hormone.
2. Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 stimulates proliferation of stem cells, promotes collagen, initiates synthesis of glycosaminoglycan, increases skin elasticity and firmness,strengthens connective tissue, optimizes healing after skin injury procedures.
3. Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 stimulates fibroblast proliferation, improves flexibility, strengthens skindefense mechanism, improves the appearance of wrinkles.
4. Botanical Stem cell extracts – Vitis Vinifera (grape) Callus Culture Extract has the effect of resveratrol found in grapes.
Direct antioxidant effects up to 10 times stronger than that of Vitamin C and E, anti-inflammatory effect.
Rosa Damascena Callus Culture Extract
Remarkable effect on skin regeneration.
It has effects similar to vitamin C and A (such as anti-aging effect, reducing wrinkles and skin whitening).
5. Soymilk fermented extract (proteins, lecithin, amino acids, isoflavone, GABA). Antibacterial and anti – inflammatory effect.
There are no contraindications for ampoules without Dermaroller.
Contraindications for the use of Dermaroller:
Pregnant and lactating women
Persons on anticoagulant therapy
Skin infections, regardless of the etiology of other dermatological diseases in the area to be treated
People prone to develop keloid
Allergy to surgical steel
People who have used Roaccutane in the last three months
A break of three months is needed for people who have had Botox treatment