We want to fulfill all your expectations when it comes to the beauty of your body. Podology is the specialized field dealing with the study and care of the foot. An ingrown nail (Unguis incarnatus) is a common and painful condition caused by the pressure from the ingrowth of the nail edge into the skin. The main causes of an ingrown toenail are an improper trimming of the nail, an inherited or hereditary condition, and improper shoe fitting. Injury and nail picking are also common causes. We offer you temporary and permanent solutions to this problem.
1. Medical pedicure that includes the proper cut the nail plate with remediation of inflammation and infection.
2. The latest achievements in the field of podology, German braces Podofix, COMBIped and 3TO for:
- correction of ingrown nails
- correction of deformed nail plates (bent / rolled nail plate)
- cosmetic correction of the nail plate
The duration of treatment depends on the thickness of the nail plate, nail growth and the size of deformations, as well as the strength of placing the prosthesis.
- Braces are easy to use.
- Fitted to the form of the nail, without risk of injury.
- Correction can be performed on one or both sides of the nail plate.
- For toenail or smaller nail plates.
- There are sizes for children and adults.